Sunday, January 04, 2004
i really am the burnt out bulb on the Christmas tree. While washing dishes that are the product of an enormous pancake making binge, i wrote a poem about pancakes. I was all set to publish it here... but i forgot it. I'm like a goldfish. they say goldfish have no memory, i guess there life is a lot like mine. The little plastic castle is a surprise every time. I didn't write that... please don't sue me for stealing someone else's words. Anyone know the reference?
I've always wondered though, what is the fascination of using generic pronouns such as 'they'? Who is 'they'? or should it be who are 'they'. They seem to say a lot. They seem to carry an awful lot of influence. They seem to have their name used in vein. They are powerful people. Faits attention mes amies! Anyhoo, I think it is time for me to go to bed....so they say.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer