Monday, January 05, 2004
This is a late entry... i wrote this back in November. THought i would put it up. Don't really know why... i guess the question to ask is 'why not?'


Oh hello... here I am at timothy’s trying to do some work. Syntax is not fun so instead I thought that I would play with Adam's palm pilot. This is pretty spiffy, it’s a good thing these keys are like a laptop keyboard because now i cannot steal them,
so my idea of what to start journaling about is to start with a collection called the many sides of me. It's gonna be all about the different roles I play. Kind of like a sociological commentary. Each chapter is going to be called "on being a ________", some of the ideas I want to write about are me as I see me, musician, artist, diva, child, scholar, princess, cosmo girl, goofball, superhero and so on. basically, all the roles I play, or imagine myself plying. I too want to be strangely captivating. I wonder how long before I actually get to do this. In fact, maybe the collection as a whole will be called "on being", then the chapters can be just one word titles. It's going to be a humorous book.... designed to comment on society, pop culture, how i see the world. I want to make people laugh and I want them to identify with me. I want them to look and say, I see the same in that So that’s the plan. to start working. then maybe I’ll internet publish or something, or maybe even try to seek out some sort of other publication. I would love to see my name in print. Of course, I’ll have to get a pseudonym, and it’ll take a lot of work, it's been a while since I’ve written. I know I can get back into it if I want to though.... it'll be fun.
So that’s my story. But right now, I’m supposed to be studying syntax. Looks like the first part is going to have to be called on being a procrastinator.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer