Tuesday, February 24, 2004
Winter Wonderland
Halifax is a winter wonderland. It's amazing what 3 feet of snow can do to transform a place. Walking the streets is like a maze-- nothing looks the same, it's all buried under snow. The sidewalks are tunnels... the snow banks are at least 5 or 6 feet on each side. The snow is slippery kind of like cookie dough. We should be so lucky.
So with lots of snow comes lots of work-- the advantage of being within walking distance. I worked four eight hour shifts in the period of 2 days. It was alright though... money in my pocket at least. Kept me busy, got me out of the house so i coulnd't go stir crazy. Sometimes work really is the best place for this tracy. True story.
So what else? I don't know either.
Tomorrow is pancake Tuesday, and that makes me happy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer