Sunday, February 15, 2004
ummm.... i gots nothing
Salutations
So today, i completed CPR training. I'm now a level C, whcih means, should the need arise that i can perform CPR on adults, kids or babies. Scary though. I have the power to save a life, but i will i remember? Before if there was anyone that needed CPR, i could just say, i don't know. Now i will have to say, yes. i hope i never have to use it. I keep remembering that one day where we had a panic situation at work, and i was all shaky and forgot how to do my job. I knew how, i just couldn't do. Scary stuff. but i'm glad i know, because the worst thing is not to be able to do anything at all.... at least now i can make an effort.

So that is that.

And now it's 11:30, and i don't know what to do. I'm tired, and so i might try going to bed. Worked overnight last night... slept for a couple of hours and then went to do CPR training. Took a nap when i got home-- another couple of hours-- but now i'm still tired. I think in the past 3 days i've had about 10 hrs of sleep. yeah, i'm going to bed. goodnight


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer