Thursday, February 12, 2004
And now... the posting you've all been waiting for....
it's the middle of the day. well, slightly past. I should be doing school work. I'm going to fail my midterm on wednesday if i don't start studying. but i was thinking that I haven't written in days. So here it is folks, the post you've all been waiting for.
I've been in an odd mood (yep, even for me), so i'm sure there is a lot of checking and 'when is she gonna write next. her blogs sometimes get a little out of hand, what will she write about next? what about me? am i gonna be in it?"
To be on the safe side, no one is going to be in it. Please be advised that from this point on, i will no longer tell the truth. I will no longer say how i feel, what i think, or even why. It just gets me into trouble. But for that matter you can't count on me lying either. That sometimes gets me into more. So i geuss you'll just have to take me with a grain of salt and whichever way you please. Right now, i'm thinking i'd make a good barbeque.

this is a blank sign that lets you go any direction you want, with no questions asked, but it's no help at all when you want to know if you're going the right way (www.storypeople.com)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer