Friday, January 09, 2004
Okay, so given that i'm in somewhat of a normal mood (for me, anyway), I thought i should actually do some more writing. Here I am at school, stuck between classes... it's nice to be done a bit early, but not when you have to kill an hour before the next class... i could have gone home, but instead i thought i should buy my books and get a few things done on campus. so here i am in the lab in the FASS, feeling strangley aware of everyone.... listening to the keys of this keyboard kerchinking. Kerchink. Kerchink. Kerchink. Hear that?

So basically, i'm curious to know who actually reads my blog. I don't even know who has the address and who doesn't. So here is what i'm aksing everyone to do... could you please, email, message, phone, send a telegram (singing ones preferred), write it in the sky, send out a blimp.... basically, in any way shape or form that you see fit, let me know you're out there. Let me know you're reading.
One other thing that drives me nuts is a lot of the ideas/poems/entries/babble i'm posting, i'm looking for feedback on. So feel free to give any comments-- good or bad. I promise not to hate you. Not for that anyway. So my friends, or maybe it is just myself i write to here, happy reading. Hopefully, you'll have as much fun reading this thing as i do writing it.

Later gators


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer