Monday, February 09, 2004
Tell me a story
I'm an addict. There is a website called the "Story People", my sister got me started on it. It's got neat little stories (we're talking one liner's here folks), in other words, stories for the ADD child inside of you. So in these one liners, some are meant to make you giggle, others to make you cry. They offer a humours outlook, sometimes cynical, sometimes postivistic, and sometimes just nonsensical approach to the world. Each one i read, i think, that could be me. But if everything i read or see is something i identify with, then the real question to ask is... what is me? or who... rather.

I was gonna post a couple of my favs, but i can't get on to MSN, and the one i really like is currently my MSN name.
I"ll leave you with this one though... i think it does accurately sum me up... questions, comments, concerns? you know where to find me....

When I first met him, I knew in a moment I would have to spend the next few days re-arranging my mind so there'd be room for him to stay.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer