Tuesday, February 24, 2004
I've always wanted to be a Goddess
So i was reading Cosmo magazine today. In defense of me, i borrowed it from a friend. That has to be the raunchiest magazine out there! So today, i'm hanging out, relaxing, and perusing Cosmo.
First, let me state that i don't think i will ever be a Cosmo girl. According to the magazine, it's all Sex, sex, and sex.... and occaisonaly, if they're feeling bold, they'll run a few more sex tips.
I stumble out of my bewilderment and i'm hanging up some laundry in the dining room, when Holly poses an honest question with regards to an issue we both struggle with-- how do we always end up being just the friend... especially when you might want to take it to the next level... so i ponder for a very short second, and then the answer jumps to me.... girls like us, we're too tame. We haven't figured out how to unleash the sex kitten godess that is inside of us....
So now we have a problem... how does one unleash the sex kitten goddess, wait, i don't think i should.
I should get some sleep now. In my bed. Yes, people do sleep in their beds. Alone. Someone should let the Cosmo editors in on that little secret...
Oh, and the title was not implying sex kitten godess! Get your mind out of the gutter!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer