Friday, December 17, 2004
Confessions of This Shop-a-holic!
So today was a fun adventure.... Megan and I decided to drive to Moncton to go shopping.... why? Two words: OLD NAVY :)
So we left the city this afternoon, armed with only 3/4 a tank of gas, an unerring sense of adventure and a lacking sense of direction (or even a map, for that matter). *** Flashback: Rotary? where do i find the rotary?****
We arrived at the Champlain mall first... Holy Mall Batman! It was fantastic.... I think i was born to shop, to feed the vicious cycle of consummerism.... I'm sorry. I know, i used to have politics, but now i've been sucked in to the world of accumlating material possessions. I got some nice Christmas gifts for people though, although, I'm still not done. I got some nice Chirstmas gifts for me too. I even bought a fun pair of PJs to wear to work on Christmas, they're yellow with Christmas trees and a green top with snowflakes. I'd tell you what else i got, but that might ruin some surprises.
Anyhoo, so we had a great time... driving, singing, shopping, eating, driving, singing. Good times indeed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer