Wednesday, November 24, 2004
i wish my friends blogged more often
So here i am, procrastinating, and I turn to my roomie, and say "Gee, I wish my friends blogged more often ". Megan, being the wise person that she is, pointed out that i too was guilty of neglecting my blog.
So here I am folks, blogging. All week i've been thinking of writing, but now all those ideas are little pieces of fluff, cobwebs on my brain. that's too bad. I bet you i would have been both funny and charming. Kind of like Richard Gere... minus the whole older man deal, but whatever.
So in the past few days, i've gone to two movies... the Incredibles was funny... and suspensful for an action cartoon... very enjoyable.
And in the silly cheesy romantic department... Shall we dance... i really liked it. I love Richard Geere. It's one of those movies that makes you grin from ear to ear. I'd like to learn how to dance.. .. maybe then i can be stunning.
Anyhoo, i don't have much more to say... i should be doing school work, i'm gonna go work on that for a bit!
later gators


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna try to post more often...but I've said that before. I have a new post up though, if you haven't checked it out already.
Adam
http://undefined.cc/

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer