Friday, December 03, 2004
Coburg Coffee House
That's where I am right now. Yeah for wireless internet at the Coburg. FYI, i just read in The Coast that The Coburg Coffee House is now to be known as Coburg Coffee.... big change, i hope people will catch on to the new name. Doesn't matter anyways, us semi regulars just call it "The Coburg". And they still have the greatest Vanilla hazlenut coffee... except i had to use cream in it this time. I'm not a fan of cream, i like milk in my coffee.
HEy, speaking of coffee, did anyone else notice that Tim's raised their prices again? I'm going to have to find a cheaper addiction, of course though, all this is still cheaper than smoking. And probably not as bad for me.
So I'm in the process of trying to convince someone to blog more often. That's why I'm blogging more often.
On another note, I think I got the sign i needed to tell me if I should be heading out to Alberta next year. Survey says, there are more important things happening around here, and I should hang out in Halifax for at least one more year. More details on that to follow.
Well, i'm supposed to be working on a paper. Emphasis on the supposed to be.
Later gators!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very curious about these 'more details' I think you should fill me in.
Adam
http://undefined.cc/

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer