Tuesday, November 09, 2004
hmmm
So i'm at the Atrium of the Killam because i'm supposed to be meeting someone to work on a powerpoint presentation. He just called to say he is running late, no worries though, there is lots of other stuff i can do while I wait. Actually, it's kind of better... see, i've been working for a while, and then i thought, i have about 5 minutes before Dave shows up... I think i'll write a blog. So i go to log in to blogger, and I got totally distracted by a blog about the oc off the main page (ocfan.blogspot.com) anyhoo, so as i'm sitting here reading this guys website, dave calls to tell me he's running late, i think it's for the better. That was an interesting OC site... not sure what to make of it yet, i need some processing time, and a revisit.
So the reason i was going to blog in the first place, I"m sitting here in the library, minding my own business and then an ugly little brown mouse with a long tail goes darting by. He ran right past me (thank God for that!), up one of the concrete benches, and kept on going. As far as i know, only one other person saw him. Don't know where he is now, i hope somewhere warm where he won't bother to come out and find me.
Anyhoo, i could write more storeis, the atrium is a great place to watch people, but i think instead I should get back to writing that presentation for tomorrow.
Later gators....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer