Tuesday, February 08, 2005
all sorts of things in my head
Today, my ipod stopped working. That's right. I'm devastated. So i fished out the manual, read some advice, tried it, it didn't work. Then i went to the online support, tried some stuff there, still can't figure it out. I'm gonna contact them tomorrow. Looks like it's going to have to go in to get fixed. I can't live without it. I hate technology which makes me dependant on it.

So in the other news, i realized one of my friends looks like a hobbit... except he's not small. I'm pretty sure his feet would be furry, but i've never seen him without his shoes on. It's funny, because everytime i run into him at the Superstore (quite often), we chat for about 10-30 mins... and so i was gonna say, we should hang out sometime. But then would that look like i was trying to 'pick up'. he's just a nice guy, good to talk to. I just want to be friends.

I am tired of being in school. So i'm avoiding school work in all ways, shapes and forms. So far, it's working out for me. My grades on the other hand, no so much. meh. what can you do? As long as I graduate.

Today was pancake Tuesday. I forgot to eat pancakes. I love pancakes.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. I have a lot of class. I'll have to get up in the morning to finish the reading. And then I have class from 1-5, then i'll work till 11:30.

I'm trying to write a cover letter. I need to come off as Funny and charming, witty yet sophisticated. If i land the job, or an internship with the company, i'm going to be one step closer to my dream of naming nailpolish colours which will eventually lead into my even bigger dream of picking names for Crayola Crayons. But first i have to write the letter. I hate trying to sell myself int the marketing world. I want to name things and sell products. The job is in NYC. Can you imagine me as part of the suit and tie crowd though. Could be funny stuff.

So, that's about half of the random thoughts in my head right now.
Later gators




1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

You know, I remember a time when you HATED pancakes and refused to eat breakfast food of any sort. :P

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer