Friday, February 11, 2005
Rob Thomas Hair
There you were standing, with your rob thomas hair
controlled chaos radiates and there you are. devastatingly unaware of me. And seemingly oblivious to your surroundings.
I watch you from behind, and survey your casually worn dress shirt, your slightly faded pants and the way you intently focus on the work you're doing.
Casually I approach to ask you a question. One question answered, so many more unasked. Hoping to get a glimpse of your nametag. Surely, you have a name worth knowing. The badge is flipped the wrong way, i glance again, hoping it has flipped around and now i'll have an answer to my number one question. I glance one more time, but to no avail.
I return to my station. Where I can only see you from a distance.
But my favourite thing to look at, is your Rob Thomas Hair.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this mystery man??

Meg

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you watch the Grammys? Rob Thomas cut his hair, it's now very very short. I was disappointed, but I'm glad he has inspired you to wax poetically. Keep up the musings, especially those involving Rob :)

Jen

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer