Monday, January 12, 2004
No singing telegrams. No emails. No phonecalls. Are you out there? Do you still exist?
I know Holly does -- I'm talking to her right now :)
So i'm trying to write an essay and its not working. my mind is plagued. maybe you can help?
See here is the deal. there are a lot of my friends that are hurting. I want to make it better. I don't know how. Do i talk to them about things? I wouldn't know what to say. I've been clinically proven to be socially awkward. How do you let someone know that you've noticed things are different with them? How do you find out what is wrong and how do you find out what to do to make things better?
So if you're reading, please, please, please help me. Someone, anyone. Send an email, phone, send a singing telegram, leave a letter in my mailbox, just do something because i need to make the world better, and i just don't know how. Even if you just tell me you don't know either.
Okay, i'm gonna try to get back to writing this essay. sorry this is a crappy blog... it's reflective of my state of mind


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer