Wednesday, February 25, 2004
Pancakes and batteries
Yesterday was Pancake Tuesday.... I love pancake Tuesday. I think though, that making the pancake room for Adam kind of ruined pancakes for me. I still love them... but now they're different. I can't eat as many as i used to.... well, they were big little suckers anyway! (anyone know what the proper term for using a contradiction like big litte.... is?, there must be one but i forgot). But anyhoo, yay for pancakes, and friends to eat them with :)
so on a completely different note, i just noticed that my travel mug is the inverse of a duracell battery. The travel mug is shiny and gold with a black top, and the battery is black with the unbeatable coppertop. I only noticed this because there is a battery on my window sill and a mug close by. Wierd.
So anyhoo, i have a lot of work to do... later gators....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer