Sunday, February 01, 2004
Tracy the Wonder Years Wonder Chef

Wow, so when i started this thing i was a diligent blogger... now i'm a slacker... ooops. I'm sorry folks. I geuss the moral of the story is that i'm afraid i can't be so entertaining anymore. But i know i've got it in me somewhere, as my mom tells me, i was a funny kid... apparentyl, we have no pictures to prove it... but she tells me it's true. I hope so... but what does it really matter in the long run?

So it's 2:16 am... i have been up since 11 am... in the kitchen pretty solid for about 6 hours. We had a dinner party here tonight... never would have pulled it off without the help of my FABULOUS roomies, who make extra trips to the grocery store because i forgot some stuff, clean, stir, make me laugh, clean more and do just about anything i ask. People like that are the people that make my world go round. So we had a splendid feast of Egyptian Food... i hope everyone enjoyed what they ate. I was very pleased with the way things turned out... damn i'm good... am i allowed to pat myself on the back for this one?
I had a great time cooking all day too, it is funny, but the day flew by, and i loved dwindling it away in the kitchen... i think it was good for me to spend the day cooking... it detaches me from the rest of the world.

So i don't mean to be boasting, but i do have one more quick funny story for you. Some of you have heard this in person... you can just ignore this... i don't mean to be repetitive... really, i don't mean to be repetitive...
For one of my classes we had to write an educational biography... i was afraid, the thought of writing a 12-15 page paper all about me for someone to read and mark was scary. But it had to be done, so i did it up Tracy style....think of it as a really long blog. Except it was written a little more eloquently, and with a few sociological themes whcih i had to discuss... anyhoo... point in case, is i handed in this paper. When my prof handed it back, he told me it was hilarious... he said he had a lot of fun reading it, it was one of the most humourous blogs (see, i knew not taking things seriously would eventually benefit me). he actually said in the class that reading mine was like watching an episode of The Wonder Years... i loved that show. I think that is the highest compliment a prof can give. Happy day....

So i have more stories to tell, but i have to be up in 5.5 hours and i'm sleepy. thank you and goodnight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer