Sunday, July 31, 2005
Road Block
"None of this looks familiar, I don't think this is the way we came". I could hear skepticism and uncertainty in her voice.
"It isn't. We didn't come this way". I said knowingly. About 10 minutes ago, she turned right when we needed to go left. I noticed, but it never occured to me to mention it to her.

The bluntness of my comment that was dripping with know-it-all affirmation, caused the two of us to erupt into a fit of laughter.
She didn't have to ask, I gave her the answer I knew she was looking for.
"I thought you knew a faster way back".
Again we laughed. Now that I had said it out loud, it didn't seem as logical.
"Tracy Lowe, Have I known where we were going at all today?"
"Nope, but i didn't know either. So i thought I should just trust where you were going".


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was the laughter before or after she bludgeoned you into unconsciousness?? You kill me, Tracy!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer