Wednesday, July 20, 2005
So Much to Say, So much to say, so much to say, so much to say
That's the chorus of a Dave Matthews Song. I love Dave, but I've always wondered if he has so much to say, why doesn't he just get on with it. If you listen to the rest of the song it makes more sense why he just likes to say there is so much to say.

Wow, I think I'm saying without saying anything.
Yesterday, I had so much to say. This morning I had so much to say, but there was also some sleeping to be done. Today, I had some to say, but I was still waking up. Then it happened, I broke the spacebar on my laptop. You can't type without a spacebar because what you have is one heck of an agglutinating sentence. Us linguists, if I may be so bold as to call myself that, tend to look at those through weary eyes.

Now, I'm using my roomate's computer, as Greggory King attempts to reattach my spacebar. And yes, I have taken it off before and put it back on without difficulty, but this time I couldn't get it back on. That's the biggest probelm with a laptop, you have to send the whole thing away to get fixed.

That's a lot of background. So much to say, so much to say, so much to say, so much to say (do do do do do do -- if only i could notate the rhythm of that for you)

So if I had to pick a theme song of yesterday, it would have undoubtedly been "The flight of the bumblebee". I haven't heard it in ages, and it is probably better as it would be stuck in my head. But it's how I feel.... energy and chaos running through me. It was a good day overall, I think. Full of excitment and anticipation. Mix that in with an unhealthily huge dose of overthinking, and tada.... it's a day in the life of me!

So I've gone from having so much to say, to having nothing to say. I started this post earlier in the evening. Just finished it now. I've realized it's still rambly and semi-unfocused. Welcome to my world. I'll post something new tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer