Wednesday, August 17, 2005
When i'm an old lady...
Today I was walking down the hall chuckling to myself. I'd tell you why, but then I'd have to kill you. I can solemnly swear, there is a good chance I'm up to no good. I get so excited sometimes there is a little skip in my step and maybe even a hop and a jump.

So it got me thinking to when I used to vounteer on the geriatric wards at the hospital. Most of the patients were alzheimers patients who were very sadly very out of it. They would tell stories to themselves, talk to people that weren't there, and yell nonesensical things.

Today, I felt like an Alzheimers patient. I chuckle to myself, sing to myself and basically add a dramatic flair whenever possible to keep myself entertained. I might not be entirely there yet, but I'm well on my way!

It was one of those days where although I only had one large coffee early in the day, I could feel adreline pumping through my veins. Unable to sit still, unable to focus, unable to take things seriously. I spent a lot of the afternoon eating popsicles and licorice. I think it might be time for me to detox from coffee and sugar..... gulp. Maybe tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer