Sunday, January 25, 2004
Are you out there

are you out there? can you hear this?

hello world. I know, i've neglected you. My profound apologies. Its not that i don't still love you all, it's just i've had some things floating around in my head. I have more issues than Time magazine.
So my little Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters... how's life in your neck of the woods?
I'm trying desperatly to think of what to write here... but i don't know. my fingers have lost the notion of how to type.

wow, i just deleted half of this blog. i can't get it together kids. I don't know what to write. people are asking when i'm gonna blog again. i promised them i would soon. but what do you say to a world that has heard it all? I have no funny social commentaries for the time being. I have no insight. I surprisingly have not embarrased myself in the past week that i can think of... (although, i do have a selective memory).
I geuss i should end this.... it's been a funny past few days... ups and downs... i'm riding a rollercoaster

we interrupt this contemplative blog for a short commericial interlude
so it never fails that as i'm sitting here contemplating what to write about, some excitement created itself in my very own house! the bathroom radio just turned itself on and started singing... funny stuff! Apparently when i turned it off, i turned on the alarm of it... too bad it wasn't set to buzzer in the middle of the night, that would have made for a funnier story.

And now back to our regularily scheduled program.
Okay, i'm gonna stop writing. i'm afraid that no one is gonna read anymore, since i ceased to stop being witty, funny, and charming. If i'm not those things, then i'll never find a boy to fall in love with me... sigh....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer