Friday, January 16, 2004
Hey Folks
Well, it's 1:30 am, you think that because i had trouble staying a wake all day that i would finally be tired and get some sleep... wrong again. I'm wide awake. Tough shift at work tonight... i It was tough becuase of so many sick kids.... kids who should not have to go through what they did and what they do. I wish i could make them all better. I wish i could make everything all better.
But i can't. I want to. But i can't. I don't know how. And if there is something you want me to do to help you and make whatever it is better for you... please let me know. I don't read minds. ANd yes, i do care. I will do whatever i can.
i have nothing to write tonight, but i thought i should post to let you know, yes, i'm still out here. Although it may not seem like it, I do care. Later gators, i'm over and out for the night


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer