Monday, January 19, 2004
Salutations. Salu - what? Salutations. It's my fancy way of saying hello.
hello. hi. how's it going? what's up? Greetings. Bonjourno. Allo. What's going on?

Okay, so it's been a while since i've written. I'm sorry. I know you all have other people that you're following now. I'm suddenly not important any more... i don't blame you. Although, the other day, i was hanging out with one of my roomies, and she was saying how she misses me when i'm not around. I miss people too... i just have my priorities all out of whack. So i can't remember why, but we were joking about filling that "tracy sized hole in your life". Is that a bad thing to take that expression (God Sized Hole) a little out of context? It's been adapted. Well, I'm bold. I'm gonna do it anyways. Comments? Email me.... so more about this Tracy sized hole thing... see, apparently i'm in high demand. (I'm confused too)... work, work, work (there is this meeting they absolutely want me to go to, i told them i couldn't go and they were highly disappointed.).... friends/roomies (who are forced to be your friend-- but these are the people you learn to depend on). Funny stuff. And i love my friends, i love hanging out with them...it's just i don't make time for people. So i'm sorry if i've left you with a 'tracy sized hole' in your life. You don't need to imagine the actual size of the hole.... that would be big, and some of my friends are very little. So imagine a little 't'. maybe like point 8 font.... infact, i'll take requests... if you feel like you have a Tracy sized hole in your heart, i'll make a little t. you can carry it around with you.... it will remind you of me. Don't worry dear friends... i think about you all the time. True Story.
Okay, so i just did some reflecting on what i wrote. I sound like a conceited little snot. But you have to understand that it's humor. 99% of what it says in my blog is sarcastic and extremist. It's what i do. It's what I like. Why do anything half assed?
okay. i'm supposed to be sleeping. Apparently, i have twitchy feet when i sleep. If anyone sees me sleeping and wants to look out for this for me, i'd appreciate that. it's a really hard thing to figure out if you have or not. So me and my dancing feet are off to hopefully dance into dream land.
Later gators. Bonne Nuit. Nighty Night. Buh-Bye. Au Revoir. Ciao bella. See you soon. Take Care. Nice Chatting with you. Thank you and Goodnight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer