Thursday, March 18, 2004
So I'm in the FASS, working on a presentation for tomorrow's class. I don't want to be here working. There is a lecture tonight that I'd really like to go to-- it's about women in Islam. I don't know much about Islam, or the role of women, so I'd like to learn. But I'd better work on this presentation instead. So I picked up some takeout (Japanese), and I'm settling in here. But now, as you can tell, I'm procrastinating. If anyone is in the general area, and you feel like stopping by, I'm here, first floor, by the fireplace lounge. Gonna go work now, I'll prolly post again later!
over and out


I'm back, but i've moved, i came over to the SUB to get a coffee and figured i would stay... if i sit here, i can have wireless internet and listen to live music from the Grawood. It's actually pretty good... i wish i was in the Grawood...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer