Thursday, March 11, 2004
The new AA
Anxiety and Avoidance. Anxiety causes us to avoid. But then it happens, the inevitable, can i meet with you? No actually, you cant, that's what runs throught my head. So here i am, avoiding going to my profs office hours. He isn't going to beleive that i got one of the lowest marks on the exam because of a combination of anxiety and lack of knowledge. well, the lack of knowledge part is entirely evident. So here it is, he told me to drop by anytime after one, it's now time, and i don't want to go. And, i know he means well, wants to help me... but quite frankly, i'm unhelpable. For some reason, i got pegged as a smart kid in the class. But i'm not. I do not, nor will i ever understand the world of contemporary social theory.
But really, where is it going to get me if i keep avoiding. Actually, there are a list of profs that i'm avoiding. maybe i can't deal with the fact that i don't have it together as i would like. There are some of my assingments that are going no where. Why can't i find my focus?
Well, here i go, swallowing my pride, venturing off to visit my prof. Wish me luck... maybe with any luck he'll slaughter me and you can all eat me for dinner (see comments on the post before this)

later gators


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer