Saturday, March 13, 2004
i found my twin in the world
Most of you around Dal campus know that there is someone out there who looks precariously like me. I was walking to work the other day, and if i wasn't me, i would have definitely thought that she was me. Same jacket, same favourite jeans (well, colour anyway and it is a generic light blue with a thin stripe running through, but still), curly hair, same length as mine, except hers is red, and i have blond highlights. Even her glasses were the same shape as the pair i was wearing yesterday... (i have two pairs, i'm gonna start wearing the other ones). Anyhoo, this is really starting to bother me. She seems friendly and nice... but i dont' like the idea of some one precariously like me hanging out on Dal Campus. And at first i didn't believe she existed, i just thought it was a joke that my friends were playing on me, then i ran into her when we went to see the Passion last week. I wonder, if notices me and thinks that i look like her? For the record, she looks like me. Anyhoo, maybe i should just befriend her or something... I'm sure she is a nice person, but she is stealing my individuality.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer