Tuesday, March 09, 2004
Honesty sucks
honesty isn't always the best policy. I mean, sure sometimes someone needs to say or do something but the real idea, thought or intention never comes out. The intention behind honesty is never to hurt. only to make things better. better for who you ask, since honesty can and does hurt? I geuss better for the person who is being honest. It's a selfish thing. Sorry. i geuss once in a while i indulge. I was rambling on, but then i deleted it. I mean really, what good does it do to publish apologies here? you're probably not reading anyways. And it should just be talked through in person.
Okay... it's 4 am, i've had a stupidly long day, i'm in a stupidly bad mood, i'm stupidly hungry, and i'm pretty much a stupid girl. I'm going to bed.
I hope you're getting some sleep for me, because i'll just be lying here awake replaying devastation and thinking of all the things i've done wrong. No more honesty. Lies only for me please.

"Even if it's a lie, say that i'll be alright, and i shall beleive"

"I said i'm sorry, but what for? If i hurt you then i hate myself, i don't want to hurt you, and i don't want to hate my self."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer