Monday, March 15, 2004
How old are you? no. How old are you really?
Anyone know the reference?? It's from Almost Famous. That's a great movie. Penny Lane asks William how old he is, he answers, she says me too. Then he gives a different number and she asks again. Good scene.
So the point? Well, in a bout of procrastination my roomie tipped me off to a quiz online that will tell you how old your inner child is.

this is me.... I'm 16

My inner child is sixteen years old!

Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while adults might just accept that, I know something's gotta change. And it's gonna change, just as soon as I become an adult and get some power of my own


wanna take the test?
http://quizilla.com/users/jsimner/quizzes/How%20Old%20is%20Your%20Inner%20Child%3F/

bonne chance!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer