Sunday, March 28, 2004
Stress induced ramblings
Oh Hello world
Here I am, in the midst of writing a paper, and I just thought that it was time for me to stop by and say hello. So here I am, at Harvard, Laptop party on the bed... Gregg, Megan, Holly and I, all working away, all on the same laptop. I feel like we should be a Toshiba commercial funny stuff.
So, I'm working on an essay on humor and gender... Fun topic, not fun essay. It would be going better, but I have a migraine. I didn't realize I got migraines till I looked up the symptoms of my perpetual headache. It's been three days now... This has to go away soon. I have to write this paper.
So what else is exciting... OOOOHh! one more week till I babysit the twins (six year old girls). Happy Day! I'm very excited about that. The girls are fun, I met them last week. I have big plans for activities and fun stuff for them. I hope that they have fun... and like me, what if they hate me?
Anyhoo, sadly to say, I have all sorts of funny things to say, but my head is all foggy so I will focus what ever not so fuzzy part of my brain on my paper.
Later gators,
Happy working, happy procrastinating, and happy day to you all... oh, and someone, please, anyone, comment... I like comments.
Later gators


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer