Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Life as a distracted procrastinator
So here i am, still working on this presentation. I've been working, or attempting to work, all day, and i still feel like i'm getting no where. So what do i do, I must have checked Friends blogs about 50 times today... i really have to stop that. Now it's 2:00 am. I want to be in bed by 3, i still have much work to do, but i decided to blog.
I think you should check out Adam's Blog... www.undefined.cc, read the comments under today's post about Superheros... i commented and should have just turned that into my own blog.
Also, i was wondering, i wonder what time MSN changes over the front page. At what point, will I open my browser and finally have some new articles to distract myself with. Of course, if i get distracted tonight, what will i do to procrastinate tomorrow? LOL, i'll cross that bridge when i come to it.
So, how bout postmodernism and consumer culture? Ugh, i know, i don't think it is interesting either. anyhoo, my body is throwing a whole bunch of signs at me that it wants to sleep... i should work so i can sleep.
Bonne Nuit mes amies... happy working to you all... i hope you don't procrastinate nearly as much as i do.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer