Thursday, March 04, 2004
Things wrong with the world today
Yup, another one of the world according to me blogs. but first and foremost, let me state that i'm in a surprisingly happy mood. Could it be the imaginary world of imperfection yet utter happiness that i've created in my own head? Oh Yes! It is as a matter of fact!
And to complicate the matter even more, it's 2:14 am... and i can't sleep. This insomnia and incessant hunger really isn't working out for me. Eventually i'm going to crash and burn, and then gain about 50 pounds. NEither one will be good...but alas, here i sit, munching on dill pickle crispy minis, typing away.... damn, i wish it was safe to go running or something.
anyhoo, first rant of the day.

So It's Roll up the Rim to win time. I'm at Timmy's, getting a coffee in my travel mug as usual. The lady gives me my coffee and an empty cup. No thanks i say, i don't need the cup... but we give them to everyone who orders a hot beverage-- how will you win, i feel silly, but i explain to her that my travel mug not just keeps my coffee warmer longer, i use it to save Trees. The lady looked at me funny. I smiled, said thanks anyways and happily scurried away. I may have just given up my chance at the cash, the car or any other prize. I'll take my chances.

Next Rant: Low-Cut JEans and women who wear thongs
Okay, this one is a little odd, but the other day i'm in a cafeteria, and i'm eating lunch, and i notice that some stick figure barbie look alike is falling out of her jeans. She is one of those who wears jeans cut lower than her underwear, so when she is sitting down, you can see what cute little thong she has on today. My only thought is, is this really necessary? I mean really, wearing a belt would prolly solve the problem...
but what if she doens't know, am i a bad person for not telling her?

So those are the rants. This is a long blog. My apologies. but it has been a while.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer