Saturday, July 03, 2004
Hi all
So here I am in Oakville, the end of the trip. I'm actually heading for the airport in less than one hour. It's been a good trip. NIce to get away and do something different... i've been bored though. I've come to realize that what i consider to be 'boring' or 'bored' some people consider to be called relaxing. I got home on Monday night... hung out with the family, and watched a movie with my sister. Then on Tuesday i went to stop by my old work, then i took the train to Kingston. Hung out with Meghan, John, and Spartacus (the ferret) on tuesday night and Wednesday morning in Kingston. Then Brad came in the early afternoon, and we dtove to Toronto for Dave Matthews :) Dave Matthews :) It took us 40 minutes to turn left to get in to the parking lot, for a while, i didn't even think we were going to make it. So then we get there, and the opening band has already started. I buy a DMB hat... i don't have one of those yet, and some pizza and a pop($8 for a slice and a pop!!!!)....very hngry because we didn't have time to stop for something to eat on the way. And away we go... find our seats, Dave plays, Everyone is happy... we all go home. Just after I get home, i find out that two of my good friends from Oakville are around, so at approximately, 1:00 am i call Jenn on her Cell to see if I can come see her. Good thing too, that was the only chance i'd get. Cheryl has just left Jenn's house, but she gets called back. I arrive a little later, and for the first time in a long time, we hang out... good times.
The next day: hung around the house all morning... drove to Kitchener... supper with Jen... HOORAY! on the way home, went to see Misha...hung out with her down at the waterfront. Friday now...lunch with Teta...shopping... shopping... shopping...dinner with family...visit with family friend... hang out with misha
Saturday.... time to go home... shopping, shopping, hang around house...
and now it's time to go to the airport!
and that is my trip in a nutshell....
see you in Halifax!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer