Thursday, June 17, 2004
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunny Days. Thank God for that. So i'm walking down the street today, listening to great music, enjoying the was the sun was beating down on me, and on my way downtown to run errands. And for some reason, i started thinking about stuff... nothing in particular, more or less just how today was a great day because i was able to zone out all the stress in my life... lose myself in the world of my imagination... (concert violinst/expert fiddler/recording superstar... here i come) It's nice to just zone out.
So anyway, the point of my blog? there isn't one. And if there was, what makes you think i would tell you.
This is my day in a nutshell... got the violin fixed (i apologize in advance for the racket im going to make while learning), ordered a really cool pair of really cool capris from a really cool local seamstress... really cool, came home, cooking, work, hung out with awake roomies, roomies went to bed... tracy hangs out in her room chatting to Bob on MSN.
That's life in a nutshell today.
Over and Out


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~Meg
I forgive you now...before you blow my eardrums with your violin practicing! :) Just kidding, I want to hear you play soemtime.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer