Wednesday, June 09, 2004
Wont you let me get some sleep tonight
It's almost 2:00 am. I've been up and on the go since 9:00 this morning. I'm exhausted,my head was sleepy. Emphasis on was. so i put on my favourite instrumental tape to fall alseep to (its the one bob made for me of him playing piano)and crawled into bed. For some reason, it sounded like someone was in the same room as me and snoring. Creepy. it was the tape player. So i switched to my favourite Dave Matthews to fall asleep to... still no luck. So here i am, wide awake... stressed beyond belief.
Thoughts running through my head right now:
Good morning, don't cop out. You fall from the cancer to land on your feet. and you're crazy to want this, even for a while. ... Strange Days, matthew Good band
hey, one of my roomies just came home. I got up to see who it was... i hope she doesn't think that it is creepy or that i'm checking up on her... i wasn't. I was just curious.
sigh... so much stress.... such bad coping mechanisms...
if you want me, i'll be out in my sandbox


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer