Saturday, June 19, 2004
Cooking Goddess
I just wanted to let you know that I, the infamous Tracy Lowe, am tossing aside any little speck of humility I may have had for the duration of this post.

Loyal Readers, fellow conspirators, and the fortunate souls to who have randomly stumbled upon the world according to me,

I am a cooking Goddess. Yep, that's right, tonight, I made the most delicious mushroom cream sauce for pasta! No recipe, just my creative genius....
Lots of Fresh mushrooms, garlic, fresh basil, and fresh oregano... oh, so spectacular!

And, I also made a red pepper hummus. Oh, so tasty.

I was gonna make some other stuff... but I decided to play my harmonica.

Anyhoo, I must go get a baguette, so I can have my dinner!
Later gators


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer