Tuesday, September 21, 2004
watersheep
That's the name on my Firefox Browser window right now. Yeah Firefox.
So today was a day indeed. Okay, so, my friends, there seems to be a reoccurring theme coming from a lot of different people out there who seem to say that I don't like to say how i feel, or what i'm thinking. I don't like to talk about what makes me uncomfortable. You're right. Who does? My point, my friends, is that if you feel you need to talk to me about something that will make me uncomfortable, you can. I can deal. If I'm that uncomfortable, I'll let you know. And if you really want to know what i think, or what i'm feeling... just ask. maybe i'm also sitting around waiting for people to ask the right questions, say the right things or do the right things.

*************************
The windows of my soul, are made up of one way glass.... don't bother looking into my eyes, if there is something you want to know, just ask



1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

are you going to update? >:P

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer