Monday, July 05, 2004
I think I'll go eat worms... literally
Picture if you will... one hungry vegetarian. She gets some lettuce from the fridge (borrowed with permission from a roomie), makes a salad... okay, lettuce with carrot and celery sticks on the side, adds a little catalina dressing (one of my favs) and sits down for some supper. Munching salad happily while watching Amelie... and all of a sudden, she looks down and there it is... the grosest, brownest, squimiest worm you ever did see. In panic... she throws the tray back down... spits out the salad in her mouth, and runs into the kitchen. The worm is trying to run away, Tracy wants to run away. UGH!!! GROSS GROSS GROSS. I threw the worm away... yep, i murdered him.
So I told LEah, since it was her lettuce... she as well was disgusted, so we looked at the bag, there was another worm in there!!! Garbage. It's all garbage.
Geez, I was only kidding when i said that i was going to go eat worms


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer