Thursday, July 29, 2004
Eclecticness at it's finest
Wow, so much has happened since i last updated. So now i'm torn between explaining a few things i know have perked up some ears or if i should just tell the story of tonight.... i'm tired, the story of tonight....

So I went for dinner with some co-workers and then we ended up going for a walk on the waterfront. Tall ships are in town, so it was great to see some of them. As we were walking, i noticed a very precarious individual juggling on top of the giant wave. He had messy hair, really wavy/curly, kind of longish. It stuck out from under his hat, whcih had a very old feel to it... i can't place it, but it looks like something between 1920-40. So here he is, smiling at the crowd... juggling . Funny stuff... i could not take my eyes off of him. We watched him for a while, till my friends insisted we get going... fair enough. So later on, we're down looking at another ship, and out of the corner of my eye, i see someone go by... who again seems intriguing, i turn around and there he is!!!
So we stand back, and watch for a bit more... he was leaning against the railss looking at the boat, again, i could not take my eyes off of him. So we watch for a bit, and he isn't doing much... we start walking, and i turn around just one more time, and there he is again, balancing on the rope. the look on his face was a cross between determination, happiness, oblivion and passion. And the whole time he had the most fantastic smile....
I have to find him again, he is by far, the most intriguing man i have ever seen. I contemplated going to talk to him while he was starting at the ropes, but really, what would i say?? I wonder if I'll ever get another chance


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer