Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Back in action
So as someone (Jenn D) commented, I haven't blogged in a really long time. It's not that i don't love you, I do. It's just i don't feel i have any blog worthy stories. I was afraid my blog might turn in to me venting random opinions... and I didn't want that. Those of you that see me in person prolly get enough of that. But in any event, here I am... yep, i'm still out there.
So right now i'm listening to the new Queen Latifah CD. I've always thought she was cool... there is just something about her that's intriguing. She's one of those people that i wish i could be. Anyhoo, i've never really listened to a lot of her music, but a friend of mine burned me a copy of the new cd (is it safe to write that here, or am i gonna get chased by the RIAA?) It's AWESOME! I strongly reccomend that you go out and buy it... I will for sure! (no really, i will) It's very diva jazzish.

On another note, i'm totally addicted to this soup that i made. It's a vegetable base, silken tofu (firm), fresh cilantro (the KEY), and bok choy. So tasty. It's all i want to eat. LOL, i've made two pots since Friday.... and I just keep eating it. There isn't an exact recipe, if you're wondering. It came out of my head, based on Miso soup... but the base for that was pricey, and it didn't come with very explicit instructions.

So there you have it folks. the abridged up date! of course, now that i've blogged, there are a lot of you (you know who you are), who could also stand to drop a few lines... let's not be strangers now!
Over and out... later gators!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer