Friday, February 25, 2005
I don:t speak Japanese, but i do speak Starbucks
Okay, so my post before this was probably not even posted long enough that anyone has read it before this one. I know, it:s early where you are. There was debate about a trip to the Starbucks, I caved. I went.
there is something about a place like that though, for probably the first time since i got here, i ordered knowing that i was going to end up with what i wanted. I didn:t have to muddle my way through various japanese words, nor was I stared at blankly when i said some of my favourite words (Chai Latte with Soy milk, please), So im satisfied. And i also picked up a new travel mug to add to my collection... it:s a kyoto one. It:ll go with my Osaka one that:s at home. Alright, i:m off to do something.... i:m thinking bed time... later gators


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer