Thursday, July 07, 2005
Gummy Beary Juice
Snap shot in my mind:

Saturday morning cartooons. There is nothing like seeing your favourite candy come to life to save the day. If only I could get my hands on that juice, I thought. Then I too would come to life.

Today, I got a hold of that juice.

Someone thought it would be a nice treat for the office. So this morning, in the designated treat area, there was a container of Gummy Bears. It didn't take long before the seal was broken. After the first bite, there was no going back. Once that sweet juice was running through my veins, I was hooked.

Throughout the morning, I continued to munch on Gummy Bears. Miraculously, I was pretty energetic for the entire day.

**Gummy Bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere, High adventure that's beyond compare, They are the Gummy Bears**

Tomorrow, I'll switch back to coffee


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH DEAR

-HA

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm. Gummy Bears!!!! I especially love the red ones. Who needs coffee? Gummies have less calories and less fat....

:)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer