Tuesday, June 21, 2005
The Original Infamous Lowe
Once upon a time, many moons ago, at Dooly's on Barrington St, Tracy was out playing pool with some friends. She spotted her friend Adam accross the room, and therefore went over to say "Hi".
"I"m glad you're here", says Adam. "There is someone I want you to meet."
He then turns to someone, who Tracy had only seen in passing, and says "Gregg, you should come meet Tracy".

"You're Tracy?" Says Gregg with a look of astonishment.
"Yep"
"Tracy who?" he asks with hesitation.
"Tracy Lowe" she replies affirmatively.
"You're THE INFAMOUS TRACY LOWE??" He says, not only with surprise, but with a grin of enlightenment. "I've heard so much about you, I was beginning to think you didn't exist".
Tracy laughs out loud. "My reputation preceeds me, this can't be good".
"Don't worry Tracy Lowe, it's not that bad".
"You can call me Tracy, last name not necessary."
"Oh no, I can't do that Tracy Lowe, you're the infamous Tracy Lowe."

And from that day forth, Tracy was known as the Infamous Tracy Lowe. A name that she had to earn, not just by being memorable, but rather by being Infamous as only she can be. Sorry Christie this name is taken.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer