Saturday, July 02, 2005
43 is the new 42
Or is it?

So a while ago, I was pointed in the direction of a website called 43 things.

Basically, people log in and list 43 things that they want to do. You have the option of adding entries and updates about your goals. Others who have accomplished the same goal as you have set will be linked based on the fact of whether or not they found the goal worthwhile. It's an interesting way to keep track of people and priorities... whether they be your own or someone else's.

It is organized by both city and goals, very handy indeed.
I've watched the people in Halifax grow. I wonder if they're friends of the people who have already signed up. I'd say likely, so in that case... go sign up! And check me out.... you'll know which one is me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer