Saturday, June 11, 2005
Can you keep a secret?
Holly pointed me in the direction of a blog called PostSecret. Basically, people write up their secret on a postcard, decorated or not as per their inclinations, and then mail them in to an address listed on the website. Some of them are then posted for the world to read. The secrets are of course, still secret... they're posted anonymously.

So I was reading this, and it kind of got me thinking about all the secrets I have. Some secrets are just secret from some people, some secrets are secret from everyone.

I don't usually like the responsibility and expectations with knowing secrets. I like to know, but I like to work it out in my head. Call it what you will, it's the way I work.

I warn you, some of these secrets are hard to let go of. Even though you don't know the people that sent them in (or at least you don't know if you do), they'll haunt you. Consider yourself warned.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer