Friday, August 19, 2005
There is no way it's 9:10 already. I'm have 50 minutes to be at work. Hurry now, there is much to be done.

I remember the exact way it felt to collapse into my the soft comfort of my bed. I was floating and drifting. I landed softlyand was embraced by the down duvet and feather pillows. My bed felt like the clouds. I thought a lot before sleep came last night. Happy thoughts. Not so happy thoughts. Why do I say stupid things and babble so much when I'm nervous. Couldn't you have thought of anything more exciting to say other than "cool". Are you laughing with me, or at me? Maybe a bit of both?

And when i woke up this morning. That's when it hit me. It was real. Yesterday happened.

I'm still trying to sort it out in my head. Uncertanity lies ahead.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer