Thursday, August 04, 2005
Wandering and Wondering or Wondering and Wandering
Today, no one had any expectations of where I should be. Or when I should be there. Well, Maybe my hairdresser expected me, but that was scheduled as to my own desire. So I wandered around the city. And what better a wandering activity than wondering. Wandering aimlessly leads to wondering aimlessly. Both are equally important in a day well enjoyed and well spent.

I didn't come up with anything conclusive on my voyage (in both senses of the word!). Well, maybe one thing. And I'm only telling you this secret: I'm in Love with Bruce Springsteen. I wrote a big long paragraph to tell you more, but I can't-- I don't have the right words. All I can say is buy the CD Devils and Dust, your ears will thank you. and Back off! I loved him first!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer