Wednesday, September 21, 2005
24 hours of chaos and anarchy
I hate pulling U turns.  Hate, hate, hate.  I will not make a U turn.  Not on a busy street, or on a quiet street.  Not at all.  I would not, could not on a boat, and I would not, could not with a goat.  But For the sake of you, on a not so busy street, on a not so busy Sunday at a not so conventional time of day, I pulled a U turn.  You’re welcome.

Normally people scream and shout when the shit hits the fan.  I’ve never seen windshield washer fluid invoke such a sentiment of fear in anyone.  It was washer fluid, on the outside of the window.  There was no shit, and certainly no fan involved.  What a laugh. You’re such a nutbar.

Yarr… Shiver me timbers! What say you? Bootstrap Bill be stealin’ my treasure.  Someone be walking the plank.  I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request.  I demand the right of Parler.  Ahoy.  Yo, ho, ho, and a bottle of rum.
For the record, we did not get into the rum.

If you don’t like girly things like dresses, and are more interested in ‘boy’ activities and interests but you actually like dating men and would not consider dating a woman, does that make you a gay man trapped in a woman’s body?  Is this grounds for gender reassignment surgery?  Oprah raises far too many questions.  

Okay, we’ll put that skirt in the maybe pile.  And that one in the definitely pile.  That one in the maybe pile.  Hmmm, 3 maybes, one definite and 2 nos.  I think I’ll just buy them all.  It’s unfair to have to make such an important decision on the spot.

You’ve never been to a Starbucks?  Are you sure you’re from Ontario?  I can’t believe it.  You’re a Starbucks Virgin.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe
In all fairness... I am afraid of water...

20 more days...

*giggles*

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer