Thursday, September 08, 2005
Be gone Franticity--- I've moved on!
So today, not so Frantic. A little neurotic, but that's just me anyway.

It was such an exciting day today!!

Here is why:

This morning, I gave out a Read to Me! bag in French. Not only did I hand out a french bag, but I gave the presentation in French. It was GREAT. It was the first time to do the presentation in French.

I ran into Amy who I havne't seen since she went on Mat leave (maybe three weeks ago?). Its funny but it felt like forever. You look so fabulous... so happy! I'm very excited for you.

Got the Car rented for my cousin's impending visit on Sunday. He's coming from Scotland. This is going to be the first Canadian soil he touches ground on. And who better to show him around than .... me!

Funny, yet unfortunate Bus story (which will be written on it's own).

Dinner with all 7 of the MacNeil Clan... what a fun bunch of people! Thanks everyone for a splendid evening. Did a bit of jamming... good times (even, if Kyla thinks I'm classic I'm sure we'll find something we both know how to play) It was great to play a bit of guitar.

I think more exciting things happened in there, but that's the general idea. Right now I'm sleepy... so I'll tell more stories later.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer