Sunday, December 25, 2005
Merry Christmas!
It’s officially Christmas Day.  

In what is officially 17 hours away, I will be on a plane to Ontario.  There still seems like much to be done before then.  But it’s all coming together.  Most of the presents are wrapped.  I’m taking my chances and hoping that airport security will scan them instead of unwrapping them.  My luggage, except for toiletries, is ready to go.  I’m not sure if it’s going to close or not.  I’m hoping so.  Thankfully, most of what is in it is traveling to permanent residency in Ontario.

Casey and Finnigan are  at Marti’s – aka Cat Sitter Extraordinaire.  I miss them though.  It’s funny how much easier it is to run around doing things, I’ve been using ribbon without anyone on my tail.  No one has flopped down on my lap, and no one has climbed in my suitcase to take a nap.  It’s quiet around here without the cats, and strangely enough, I really miss them.

So it’s almost bed time.  I’m packing the laptop tonight.  It’ll make my life easier.  I have about one hour between finishing work tomorrow (I work 7-3) and then leaving for the airport.  The trek to Upper Canada lands me there at 7:30 pm.  Presents with the family—HOORAY! I’m excited for my parents to open their gift.  I think they’re really going to like it.  And then the real Christmas dinner will be boxing day.

Anyhoo…. MERRY CHRISTMAS….

And I guarantee you, if I pull off what I plan to pull off for tomorrow morning, I should have a great story for tomorrow


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer