Friday, December 09, 2005
Stay Tuned
As I open up this window, I still don’t know what I’m going to write.  I’m trying to think of what I know, or what I’ve wondered recently.  I don’t know what I know, and I haven’t wondered about a whole lot these days.  Neither provides me with material that is ready to become public domain.

Yet strangely, I feel compelled to write. And I know, this is probably the point where you will stop reading, because I am babbling without a point.  Sorry, about that.
But sometimes you really have nothing to say.

I could bore you all with the nitty-gritty details of my week. But it’s been uneventful. Some people crave uneventful.  I loathe it.  It leaves me with nothing to do, nothing to imagine and nothing to write about.

Soon, I’m going to turn this into a work of fiction.  Stay tuned.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer